7/10/2009


Ha, fooled you guys, this ain't a Fire Emblem comic, it's a Sonic Battle comic, I find it really funny actually XD
Basically what happens is Emerl and Gamma have to tell Amy something, you can read for yourself to find out what it is, but it's pretty obvious to see.
In other news, my Interactive story is still heading strong, still only 7 chapters but that's a good start in my opinion, if you have the time, why don't you check it out?
Here's the link: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1578374, I wouldn't mind people adding a couple of chapters, it would make the story move along a lot more smoothly but i'll take my time on it.
So anyways, that's it for today, stay tuned for some more comics, and maybe some surprises along the way, don't know what i'm talking about? You'll have to see for yourself by checking in, but for those who are just visiting, i don't really mind, i'm not expecting this blog to be huge or anything XD

No comments:

Post a Comment