7/09/2009


Hello again, and here is my comic that I probably should of posted first because it's the very first one I made! It involves Charizard and Blastoise getting pissed at Venusaur for going to Yu-gi-oh, oh ya, Venusaur's colour, I edited that myself XD
So yes, in other news, my Interactive story has 7 chapters at the moment, and so far it's still in it's beginning stage of development, so I ask visitors to please check it out if you have the time, the link to the story can be found under my Gallade, Gardevoir and Snover comic.
Yes yes... so, that's about it for today, for a sneak peek at tomorrow, i'm thinking about switching up my pokemon comics, I made two for Fire Emblem so I might post them in the future, you'll have to check to find out!
So ya, that's all, see ya later "visitors" XD

No comments:

Post a Comment