7/11/2009

Hey guys again, I realized something yesterday when I was watching some videos on youtube, the thing about youtube is that they are complete douchebags when it comes to posting videos, so if I want to post my videos, why don't I just post them here on my blog! It's a perfect idea!
So here is a video I made on Windows Movie Maker using the song "This I Love" by Guns N' Roses and the 12th episode of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:

Basically, it is the episode where Haruhi does the performance, but instead of that original song, I added in "This I Love" by Guns N' Roses, hope you enjoy it, cause when I tried uploading it to youtube.... it got banned in a matter of minutes! I was so pissed! D:<>

So in other news, no new stuff to deal with my Interactive Story yet, still needs a few chapters, here's the link to the story: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1578374

So anyways, that's that for today, see you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment